You made it to FL! Aaaah the pool, the sunshine…Heaven! You try on one of your bathing suits that you left there _not that long ago really_ and with full anticipation on your face, you say to your spouse in the other room ‘OMG…😃 technically I can still fit into it’!!! Then you run to the mirror, you look, 🤨…
– Voice in your head: yup! You sure can still fit into it but……..
– You answer back: But ..what??
– Voice in your head: well…
– You: well WHAT?
– Voice in your head: 🤔 ..well look! 👉..you are bulging a bit and ‘stuff’ aren’t as ..you know
– You: stuff are…what???😯😡
– Voice: um…stuff aren’t as they used to be – You: As used to be???!!! Spit it out already!!!
– Voice: ….they used to be more…contained?! 🤭
– You: oh well! Just go away and leave me alone!
So you go to the pool area, your spouse takes one look at you! ‘You’ are expecting ‘oh wow! You look great and you still fit in it!!! Just ..wow!!’. Instead you get: ‘The landscapers are here, incase you don’t want them staring!’ Now what do you say to that?! Here’s what you do: First, you do this 👍..Then?! You wave to the landscapers and say ‘how’s it going?!’ Then! you smile carelessly and blurt ‘who’s gonna look at this anyway!’ Then you snap the edge of your bathing suit 👙 in a defiant gesture and it makes that weirdly satisfying snappy sound and you plant yourself on that lounge chair by the pool 🕶 ☀️ 🏊♀️ and you feel so proud of yourself! 👍 Cheers 🥂